Discover the local way of life on the tropical island with this half-day tour of Koh Samui. Explore the multicultural community of Hua Thanon and take a browse through a colourful wet market. Visit a local coconut plantation, hike to a secluded waterfall and finish the island tour at a spectacular Buddhist temple.
- Explore the village of Hua Thanon and get insights into local life on the tropical island
- Get to know the farmers of a coconut plantation and find out everything there is to know about the wonderful fruit
- Hike along a beautiful nature trail through the rainforest and revel in the sights and sounds Hin Lad Waterfall
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation service as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees
- Activities as mentioned in itinerary