Gardens by the Bay Excursion
Discover Singapore’s uniquely futuristic take on the green house with a tour around the famously colourful Gardens by the Bay. Wander through the towering glass domes to visit the ever-changing Flower Field, the world-record holding Cloud Forest indoor waterfall and take in aerial views from atop a “Supertree” suspended walkway.
- Wandering through the famous and other-worldly "supertree" garden
- Exploring the contents of two enormous glass domes that contain many thousands of plants
- Witnessing the world's tallest indoor waterfall and a unique indoor montane rainforest
- Viewing the Singapore skyline from a suspended walkway between the supertrees.
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax