A Tale of Three Cities
8 Days / 7 Nights
Beijing - Xi'an - Shanghai
Explore China’s legendary Golden Triangle and visit three of the nation’s most important cities – Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai. In one trip, enjoy incredible views from the Great Wall, witness history at Tiananmen Square and step back in time at the Forbidden City. Visit different religious sites from Buddhism to Islam and be wowed at the Terra Cotta Warrior Museum, one of the most significant archaeological discoveries of the 21st Century. Complete with several museum tours, plus a show by one of China’s amazing acrobat troupes, immerse into a diverse and bustling country to discover the China of yesterday, today and tomorrow on this eight-day tour.
- Visit three of China’s most compelling destinations in one trip
- Witness one of mankind's most awe-inspiring constructions at the Great Wall of China
- Explore the impressive subterranean army of the Terracotta Warriors
- Enjoy an evening of theatre, danger and vertigo at a Chinese Acrobats show
- Learn about China’s gripping political history on Tiananmen Square and explore the Forbidden City
- All transfers and sightseeing with private car/driver and English Speaking local tour guides in different cities.
- Meals as listed in the proposal with one glass of soft drink at local restaurants
- 7 nights’ hotel accommodations and breakfasts based on Entry Level Standard Twin/Double Room
- Air tickets PEK/SIA/SHA inclusive of tax and fuel surcharge on economy class
- Acrobatic show in Shanghai with regular seat